Upcoming Events Happening in our Wellness Community
If you have an event you would like to share on our webpage and/or Facebook page please email: email@example.com
Click on the links for more info:
- Friday, October 4th at 7:30 am. 19th Annual Independence House Domestic Violence Awareness Month Community Breakfast @ Doubletree by Hilton, Hyannis, MA. Please click this link to register.
- Monday, October 7th, 1-2 pm. Info Session Diabetes Self-Management for Yarmouth Residence. Workshop dates Monday's 10/28-12/9 1-3: 30 pm. Call Amy at VNA 508-957-7423 to register.
- Saturday, October 12th, 10 am. 2019 Cape Cod for Kids 5k run. Sandwich. MA hosted by Family Continuity.
- Thursday, October 17th, 9am - 3pm. Quality of Life Summit @ Cape Codder Resort. Hosted by Cape Cod Healthcare. Click this link to register and for more info.
- Saturday, October 19th at 4 pm. Mother (and Me) written and performed by Melinda Buckley. Provincetown Town Hall. Hosted by Alzheimer's Family Support Center
- Sunday, October 20th, at 11 am Walk for Alzheimer's Provincetown Town Hall. Food, Music, and Dancing. Hosted by Alzheimer's Family Support Center
- Monday, November 4th, 9 am - 11:30 am Balance Day @ Bourne Council on Aging. Hosted by Healthy Living Cape Cod. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org