We're committed to improving quality of life and health on the Cape and Islands
Together, we help our community thrive. Over forty five Cape and Islands health and human service organizations meet monthly to learn from each other and explore solutions to our region's challenges.
Cape Cod is a unique and beautiful place to live, work and have fun. The setting is augmented by the people who live and work here; who create the sense of community so often shared about.
The Cape is an incubator for philanthropic culture with over 1000 non-profit organizations working to meet many needs in the community - from academic assistance and clothing, to feeding and empowering those less fortunate. We also work to protect our environment, water and wildlife. Learn about the community and the organizations whose missions lead to improve the quality of life of all Cape Cod residents and visitors.
Our membership represents over 45 agencies across the Cape and Islands, and is open to the public. Our goals are to increase to one hundred organizations.
Join us today!
The Purpose of the Community Health Network of Cape and Islands is:
- To learn about agencies and services and other members of the continuum of care
- To pursue improvements in the health status indicators pursuant to the mandate from DPH
- To support and collaborate with members around issues and problems
- To make recommendations to County, State and Federal governments on policy and legislation
- To acquire new information and skills
Click here for a link to the CHNA 27 bylaws and guidelines.